WINDLASS/ANCHOR WINCH FOR 34SV/35

WINDLASS/ANCHOR WINCH FOR 34SV/35

Inläggav Plevier » lör 26 apr 2014, 12:34

Hello
Please excuse my having to write in English! I am hoping for some advice/information.

I have bought a 2008 Dehler 34SV from the Netherlands and brought it to the UK - I think it is the only one in the country, but there are a few 35s. Actually the badges on my boat say it is a 35; it was used as the display one at the Amsterdam boat show that year.
I want to fit an electric windlass. I have available a Lewmar Pro. I believe this is the one that was available as an option.
I know that you have to fit a bigger shelf in the anchor locker. I have seen a photo of this in the Yachting Monthly review of the 35SQ but you can't see any detail. I can work out the size for the shelf but I don't know how it is fixed.
If anyone reading this has a 34SV or 35 with a windlass fitted, I would be very grateful for any information about the fixings of the shelf, perhaps with photographs. I have asked Hanse and the UK Dehler (i.e. Hanse) agent but had no response.
I don't know how private messaging works through your forum but you could email me mike (at) wylde.me.uk

Many thanks!

Mike

(PS It's a great boat isn't it!)
Plevier

Re: WINDLASS/ANCHOR WINCH FOR 34SV/35

Inläggav Erik Barkefors » sön 27 apr 2014, 19:14

Here you find where the reinforcements are in the deck:
http://www.dehlerclub.se/04_tekniska_ti ... er34SV.pdf
Observe that sb/bb is reversed as it is seen lying upside down...
Har haft tre egna båtar men gastar mycket hos andra. Fast nu har jag köpt en gammal Maxi 777 (sept 2010) så vi får se hur det blir framöver ;-)
Har jobbat professionellt med båtar och tillbehör tidigare. Gillar bäst spinnaker, riggtrim och navigation...
Erik Barkefors

Re: WINDLASS/ANCHOR WINCH FOR 34SV/35

Inläggav Plevier » sön 27 apr 2014, 23:17

Thank you Erik.

Yes it's possible that the wooden strips no 23 are relevant. I think they must be where the existing shelf is bonded in but it is very hard to tell. I really need to see photos or drawings!

Mike
Plevier

Återgå till Skrov och Däck